Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This is my life! I live here!!

I slept from about 12:30 am to 11:30 am--and then napped until 3:30. I finally got up, showered and walked to the bank before they closed. As I walked in the crisp sunshiney air, I found my joy increasing with each step. I live here! Indefinitely! This is my neighborhood! This is my street! This is my life!
I just returned last night from a trip to Utah and Arizona to visit family and friends. I felt great joy while there. Until 2 months ago I was planning to move to Utah. While in Utah, although I had a wonderful time, I felt such relief that I wouldn't be moving there. I felt that somehow I didn't belong. Today, whilst walking down the street, I also felt relief. Relief that I had decided to stay. Utter joy that this is the place I call home! Delight that I am here to build my life! Excitement that this is where I chose to be! My heart was overflowingly happy.
And so--here we go! The details of my future may not be crystal clear, but the facts are these: expect excitement, success, joy and love to come crashing into my life. I do!

No comments: